Advertsuite Review- Summary
Creator: Luke Maguire
Product: Advertsuite 2019
Launch Date: 08/21/2019
Launch Time: 9AM
Price: $67 ( was $47)
Niche: Social Media / Software
Refund: Yes (14 Days)
Bonuses: Yes (Over $800) See Custom Bonuses Page Here!
So, What Is Advertsuite ?
Advertsuite, a software program developed by Luke Maguire and released for sale to the public on August 21, 2019, helps online marketers up their Facebook ad game considerably. As the world’s largest marketer on Facebook, Advertsuite offers impressive numbers to backup its credibility. Perhaps best of all, the Advertsuite software runs for just $67.
These Numbers Mean Business
No other online marketer out there can claim the title as a company with the largest database of ads run on Facebook. Each day, Advertsuite posts more than 10,000 ads on Facebook on behalf of its clients. It has worked with online marketers from more than 20 countries and annually posts more than 40 million client ads. It is these credentials, along with Luke Maguire’s experience selling extreme videos, that makes the opportunity to learn from the best so exciting. Maguire, along with many of his students, earns a salary that vascillates between six and seven figures every year.
What Do You Receive from Advertsuite?
Advertsuite creator Luke Maguire frequently states that online marketers can make money right out of the gate with this program. After registering and paying the small fee, participants gain immediate access to the database of past and current Facebooks ads and how well they performed. It is then simple for Maguire’s students to replicate the formula of the successful ads while ignoring the unsuccessful ones.
After viewing the original ad and its performance data, Advertsuite students can see how the successful advertisers targeted their audience. This could be by age, marital status, educational status, income, country, state, or numerous other demographic factors. Another way to find the winning ads is to search by specific keywords, domains, niches, and competitors to view current running ads and their performance statistics.
Participants of this software program also see where ad traffic from the most successful campaigns ended up. With Advertsuite, students can stop guessing when running Facebook ads and start taking advantage of the world’s most profitable platform in a more efficient way.
Other Features and Benefits of Advertsuite
Online marketers can forget about spending the time and money to run tests and to modify advertisements after the fact. With Advertsuite, participants see the top performers in every niche immediately without having to do any prep work.
Before creating and placing their own ad, Advertsuite students can see the landing page and current ads of all competitors in a single dashboard. That makes it easy to replicate and run an ad that has already proven itself successful. With over five million ads available in Advertsuite’s library for study, students can take all the time they need to learn what works and what doesn’t work in their niche.
Tools to Search the Facebook Ad Database
The Advertsuite Facebook Ad Database has search tools that should look familiar to anyone who has placed an advertisement on Facebook in the past. For example, the most basic search might use criteria such as age, gender, location, or marital status to gain a better understanding of who previous advertisers successfully targeted. However, the data provided goes far beyond basic demographics. It also includes such things as the number of shares, likes, and comments for any past or present advertisement on Facebook from an Advertsuite member. The statistics further break down whether the ad was video or static.
Help Determining Which Type of Call to Action and Positioning to Use
With Advertsuite, program users can receive feedback regarding which type of call to action worked best for other advertisers. Some possibilities include:
- Book Now
- Buy Now
- Learn More
- Send Message
It might seem like Advertsuite already provides enough information. When it comes to online marketing, creator Luke Maguire believes that there is no such thing as too much data. That includes whether Facebook ads perform better when included as part of a user’s newsfeed or when he or she sees them along with several other ads on the right-hand sidebar.
Bringing the Data Together into a Breakdown of the Sales Funnel
Viewing the highest-performing ads is a privilege in itself, but Advertsuite takes things a step further by making it possible for its students to see the landing pages of the best ads in a single dashboard. It couldn’t be easier to duplicate the ad and the sales funnel using this newly released marketing software program.
Who Could Benefit the Most from Advertsuite?
Any company that sells products or services online can benefit from drastically improving the success of its Facebook ads. It is especially useful for helping marketers meet these goals:
- Affiliate Marketing: Advertsuite allows its participants to see what actions others in online marketing are taking to build leads by obtaining registrations for webinars and email addresses. Participants can also see data on various demographics to see which type of buyer persona has had the greatest response rate.
- Ecommerce: Using Advertsuite enables marketers to find currently running ads for any type of product. This is even true of store ads listed on Shopify websites thanks to Advertsuite’s ability to supply current and successful trends with its Shopify Segmentor feature.
- Local Advertising: Advertsuite software shows users any ads running in the local area if requested. It can also provide an entire list of local competitors in a specific category such as insurance agent or grocery store. This includes both past and current ads.
- List Building: Students can isolate all ads related to list building by reviewing the call to action for each ad. They can also look at context, landing page, targeting, and text of the most successful ads and tailor it to the needs of their own company.
Early Testimonials Have Been Very Positive
For a software program that has only been available to the public for just over one month, Advertsuite has already enjoyed some excellent reviews. Here are just a handful of examples:
- Advertsuite is a must for anyone who regularly places paid ads. It finds what works and allows for fast and easy duplication. It’s simple to use and saves time, money, and a lot of effort.
- Using Advertsuite dramatically reduces research time. It is entirely possible to create a new campaign within one hour. Advertsuite is an amazing tool.
- Placing Facebook ads using this software program is just like printing money.
As even more online marketers purchase the Advertsuite software in the coming months and years, Maguire expects the feedback to continue to be highly positive and energetic.
Remember That People Don’t Come to Facebook to Buy Things
People open their Facebook page or app when they want to mindlessly scroll or when they really want to see what their friends and family are doing. They typically don’t visit the social media giant expecting to see an ad that resonates them with enough to follow through with a purchase. That means marketers need a secret weapon like Advertsuite to interrupt their scrolling and capture their attention. This normally requires significant ad testing to determine just the right copy for the advertisement and landing page. Advertsuite eliminates the testing step altogether.
Geo Target the Right Countries with Help from Advertsuite
Knowing which countries to target is not as easy as people outside of online marketing might assume. It goes beyond location and language spoken to consider many other crucial factors in identifying the most appropriate customer base. The Advertsuite software program shows exactly which countries a targeted ad shows in to allow participants to replicate that geographic demographics along several others.
Four Program Levels
Prior to its August 2019 launch, Advertsuite offered four program levels all at low prices.
- Front End: $67 one-time fee.
- OTO 1: $67 one-time fee that includes Google, Instagram, and YouTube Syndication. This option is ideal for f/e buyers who allow users to expand their own advertising.
- OTO 2: $47 fee for VIP training. This includes Facebook training that takes VIP program participants through the entire process of monetizing ads on Facebook using Advertsuite in several markets. This special pricing also includes five exclusive VIP training webinars.
- OTO 3: $97 fee for a reseller 20 account key. People who choose this plan have the ability to change the logo for Advertsuite’s logo and generate keys to distribute to clients. The clients can then sell or rent the logo while appearing to have built Advertsuite themselves. Anyone who works with clients directly or in the local market can benefit from this option tremendously.
Money Back Guarantee
Creator and developer Luke Maguire feels so confident in the Advertsuite software product that his company offers a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. Anyone who doesn’t wish to continue using the software up to 14 days after purchase may return it for a full refund. Additionally, Advertsuite offers a full refund to anyone who uses the software for up to 60 days, works with the company’s support team, and Luke Maguire personally and decided that he or she still doesn’t like it. No other online marketer offers such an impressive guarantee, making the purchase of Advertsuite literally risk-free.
Easy To Use
If you want to produce traffic converting ads, then you'll probably want to checkout Advertsuite. Save time and your money by seeing what's already working for others. The 14 Day - Money Back Guarantee Allows You To Test Drive it Today WITH NO RISK!